The mission of this series is to AMPLIFY and ELEVATE the KC Heart brand in an effort to contribute even more, while aligning brands, local businesses and organizations who share that intrinsic value to give back more than we receive, all for the good of the HEARTLAND!
The goal is to raise $500,000 between all three amazing events.
May 4th 2020
Blue Hills Country Club
- Heartwarming day where we put everything aside to come together for a whole lot of fun, while raising funds for Operation Breakthrough and other local charities through the Dimensional Innovations Foundation and ShareWaves Foundation.
- A Remarkable Pro-AM to kick-off the KC Golf Classic
- Play alongside the next big names on the PGA TOUR
- KC Celebrities will help make this yet another remarkable event for Kansas City!
June 25th-26th 2020
- 4th annual celebrity Wiffle Ball game under the lights in a dude’s front yard.
- 2nd annual Home Run Derby open to the public to show your Mash Plastic skills
- Proceeds benefit The Battle Within who help restore the lives of military veterans, first responders and so many others who suffer from PTSD as a result of courageously standing in the gap for us.
July 16th 2020
Chicken N Pickle
- An evening of fun-filled shenanigans is in store at Chicken N Pickle.
- 24-team pickleball tournament with some of Kansas City’s favorite celebrities and athletes, including Dustin Colquitt, Alex Gordon and Matt Besler.
- The event is all in good FUN to raise awareness and funds for Noah’s Bandage Project and support local families.
Summer Series FAQ
Q. What’s the backstory?
Kansas City is…THE HEARTLAND! In fact, Kansas Citians have had a 100+ year love affair with the KC heart and what it represents to all of us. Charlie Hustle brought this heart to prevalence, first using the t-shirt in an effort to build upon the civic pride our community shares while also finding ways to give back and support local charities. Through their various initiatives, Charlie Hustle has raised over $1 million dollars that have gone right back into the heart of our community.
Q. Are you looking for more sponsors?
Yes! We are currently inviting additional premiere KC businesses to join us as founding sponsors. Please reach out to Mitch Wheeler at email@example.com to discuss!
Q. How did this all come together?
We were involved in each other’s epic events last year and had such a blast that Chase McAnulty, founder of Charlie Hustle, began to ask, “How much greater could the impact be if these three remarkable events came under one big collective heart for KC?” The answer is… the impact is, um, significant to quite significant.
Q. Who’s your media point of contact?
Jenn Nussbeck, Heart of KC Fund